School Meals Service
The School & Academy Catering service provided by Nottingham City Council offers fully managed catering solutions or bespoke options tailored to your school's needs
Welcome to Eat Culture Nottingham Catering.
We proudly serve school meals in and around Nottinghamshire.
Our mission is to empower pupil’s to achieve their full potential by working in partnership with schools to proudly serve high quality, good value, nutritious food, reflecting all dietary requirements, in a happy and friendly dining room.
With over 20 years of expertise, we prepare 12,500 school meals per day.
Working in partnership with schools we tailor our services according to the needs of the school and regularly hold feedback sessions so that we can keep our service up to date with changing needs.
Our dedicated team supports the front line catering staff by maintaining regular contact and visits to every school to ensure teams are supported to provide great service to pupils and staff.
Promoting a good school food culture across the school, our team takes food education beyond the kitchen with an engaging programme of events.
The children are at the heart of what we do and our lunchtimes are all about the enjoyment of nutritious, freshly prepared food so important for children’s health, wellbeing and having a productive day at school.
- Bespoke menus tailored to the school
- Quality assured ingredients
- Value for money
- Improved meal uptake in schools
- Curriculum linked theme days and events
- Food education and community engagement cookery clubs
- Online pre-ordering service with parental controls, guaranteed meal choice, digital payments and account management.
- Professionally trained staff who believe in providing the best customer care
- Continuous staff development
- Management and support of staff
We also offer catering for:
- Staff meetings
- Parents evening
- Breakfast and after school club
- Packed lunches for trips
For a quote please contact: